It comprises three measures: pain, modified Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ) and a 28-tender joint count.
What does MHAQ stand for?
MHAQ stands for Modified Health Assessment Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHAQ
- Mission Hospital Affiliated Physicians (California)
- Mississippi Health Advocacy Program (Jackson, MS)
- Mississippi Health Awareness Project (Grenada, MS)
- Mixed Hyperplastic Adenomatous Polyp (colorectal lesions)
- Multi-Homing Aliasing Protocol (network solution)
- Mental Health Association in Passaic County (Clifton, NJ)
- Mental Health Association of Prince George's County
- Members of the House of Assembly Pension Plan (Pensions Administration Division; Government of Newfoundland and Labrador; Canada)
- Mental Health and Poverty Project (research program)
- Mental Health Association Queensland (Annerley, Queensland, Australia)
- Mental Health and Addiction Recovery
- Medicine Hat Auto Racing Association (Canada)
- Mental Health Advancement Resource Center (Rhode Island)
- Minnesota Hooved Animal Rescue Foundation (Zimmerman, MN)
- Mental Health Association of Rhode Island
- Mental Health, Addiction and Retardation Organizations of America
- Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform
- Martlesham Heath Aviation Society (Woodbridge, Suffolk, England)
- Mental Health Advocacy Service (various locations)
- Mental Health and Addiction Service