There was some overlap in which genes were modified, but none were affected by all five chemical treatments, and only one, heat shock protein 90A, was modified by four of the five.
What does MB stand for?
MB stands for Modified By
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MB
We have 100 other meanings of MB in our Acronym Attic
- Mineralolie Brancheforeningen
- Minimum Bid (auctions)
- Ministerieel Besluit (Dutch: Ministerial Deree; Belgium)
- Ministerstvo Bezopasnosti (Russian Security Ministry)
- Missile Battalion
- Missile Bomber
- Mission Baptiste (French)
- Mixed Bed
- Mixed Breed
- Mixed-Resin Bed (anion & cation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 Table 1 shows a comparison of the tensile properties of an unmodified A356 alloy and those of the same alloy modified by Na, Sr and Sb.
1996) and was subsequently modified by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) (FAO/WHO 2001).