International Conference on Modern Practice in Stress and Vibration Analysis (6th: 2006: Bath, UK) Ed.
What does MPSVA stand for?
MPSVA stands for Modern Practice in Stress and Vibration Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mobile Power Supply Unit (US Army)
- Modified Pennsylvania State University Broth (bacteria culturing)
- Modified Poly Sulfone
- Modular Power Supply Unit (computer power supply)
- Moscow Pedagogical State University (est. 1872; Russia)
- Multi-Pilot System Usability Evaluations (FAA pilot evaluation of new technology)
- Maximum Peak Systolic Velocity
- Minimum Phase Space Volume (acoustics)
- Multi Purpose Supply Vessel (offshore drilling)
- Multi-Purpose Stored Value (payment cards; Singapore)
- Message-Passing Store Value Locality
- Making the Parking System Work (Seattle, WA)
- Medical and Psychiatric Social Work (India)
- Medicinal Plants of the Southwest (US NIH; Minority Biomedical Research Support Research Initiative for Scientific Enhancement)
- Multicultural Prospective Student Weekend (Appalachian State University; Boone, NC)
- Manatee Population Status Working Group
- Mathematical Programming System Extended
- Master of Psychology
- Machine Perception Toolbox
- Magnetic Particle Testing