UPDATE MHAIRI SPENCE reckons she is in great shape as she chases her Olympic dream at the Modern Pentathlon World Championships in Rome.
What does MPWC stand for?
MPWC stands for Modern Pentathlon World Championship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPWC
- Motion Picture World
- Motorized Personal Watercraft (US NOAA)
- Multi Product Wafer
- Multi-Purpose Workstation
- Multiple Plane Wave
- Multiple Wiggler
- Manitoba Provincial Women's Bowling Association (Canada)
- Maximal Physical Working Capacity
- Merchantville-Pennsauken Water Commission (New Jersey)
- Mississippi Poultry Workers Center
- Multiprocess Wet Cleaning (EPA)
- Mitral Pulse Wave Doppler Method
- Modem Port Watch Dog
- Monotonicity Preserving Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory
- Max Power Window Film (car window tint)
- Mansfield PeeWee Football Association
- Maintenance Planning Working Group (military)
- Malaria in Pregnancy Working Group (UNICEF)
- Mass Properties Working Group
- Mechanical Properties Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
PENTATHLON: Modern Pentathlon World Championships (end).
THE controversial events that ended Katy Livingston's individual medal campaign at the Modern Pentathlon World Championships have left her angry and frustrated.
TEESSIDER Katy Livingston came away from the Modern Pentathlon World Championships at Crystal Palace with a team silver medal along with GB team-mates Heather Fell, Mhairi Spence and Freyja Prentice.
CAPTION(S): BEIJING BOUND: Katy Livingston, above, seen competing in the swim element of the Senior Modern Pentathlon World Championships in Budapest, has secured a place on the GB Olympics team