The Mandolinquents - the UK's first modern mandolin quartet - play everything from reels and traditional airs, hot swing and ragtime, to Mozart and Tchaikovsky, Chinese and Brazilian folk melodies and much, much more.
What does MMQ stand for?
MMQ stands for Modern Mandolin Quartet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMQ
We have 13 other meanings of MMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Matched Population Weight
- Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works (Iraq)
- Millimeters Per Year
- Media Monitoring Project Zimbabwe
- Management Minutes Questionnaire (Massachusetts healthcare)
- Master of Medical Qigong
- Maudsley Marital Questionnaire
- Merchant Marine Qualified
- Mindful Movement Qigong (wellness class)
- Minimum Manufacturing Quantity
- Modified Maastricht Questionnaire (psychology and physiology)
- Monday Morning Quarterback
- Monday Morning Quarterback (contract furnishings industry magazine)
- Monday Morning Quarterback (US football slang)
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary
- Medical Materiel Quality Control
- Maine Molecular Quality Controls Inc.
- Minneapolis Manchester Quality of Life
- Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics
- Microsoft Message Queue Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
He now leads Britain's first modern mandolin quartet, the Mandolinquents which includes the renowned classical guitar virtuoso Gerald Garcia, UK banjo champion, Richard Collins plus Hilary James doubling on mandobass.