Founded in Yerevan in 2003 by art collector and promoter Aram Sargsyan, the Arame Art Gallery opened a branch in Gemmayzeh's Tekian Center earlier in the year, with the aim of specializing "in original artworks of the best modern Armenian artists," as is written in the exhibition catalogue.
What does MoArm stand for?
MoArm stands for Modern Armenian (linguistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mother of All Projects
- Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention and Parenting
- Mothers Organized Against Police Terror
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (Boston, MA)
- Ministry of Animal Resources (Sudan)
- More Options for Accessory Residences (Seattle, WA)
- Mother of All Rallies (Washington, DC)
- Mecosta-Osceola Area Resource Center
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Missouri Army National Guard
- Migrant Offshore Aid Station (est. 2013; Malta)
- Mikkelin Seudun Opiskelija-Asunnot Oy (Finnish: Mikkeli District Student Housing Ltd.)
- Mine and Obstacle Avoidance Sonar
- Ministry of Aviation Supply (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Model Organization of American States (various locations)
- Mother Of All Secrets
- Mouse On A String (cat toy)
- Museum of Arts and Sciences (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Mechanisms of Action Selection - Adaptive Behaviour
Samples in periodicals archive:
Author Libaridian, who is professor of modern Armenian history at the University of Michigan, has detailed the recent history of the Armenians still living in their ancient homeland and has produced a most competent book that traces the history of the Armenian peoples, at least from the Nineteenth century through to present times.
9781412808484 Cultivating nationhood in imperial Russia; the periodical press and the formation of a modern Armenian identity.
She also gives only scant attention to the genocide of the Armenians by the Young Turk government of the Ottoman Empire in 1915-16, the seminal point of modern Armenian history, and to the first and second Armenian republics.