Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation 2011; epub ahead of print Background: Dietary phosphorus intake is usually restricted in dialysis patients but the associations of dietary phosphorus intake with mortality in moderate chronic kidney disease (CKD) are unknown.
What does MCKD stand for?
MCKD stands for Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease (nephrology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCKD
- More Commonly Known As
- Multicultural Counseling Knowledge and Awareness Scale
- Manhattan Center for Kitchen and Bath
- Maury County Kennel Club (Tennessee)
- McKinsey Knowledge Center, India
- Metropolitan Canoe and Kayak Club (New York)
- Michigan Council of Korean Churches
- Mississippi Canoe and Kayak Club (now Mississippi Outdoor Club)
- Montgomery County Kennel Club (Pennsylvania)
- Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease
- Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease 1
- Marine Corps Key Experiences Evaluation System
- Medina County Kidney Foundation (Brunswick, OH)
- Medina County Kidney Foundation (Brunswick, Ohio)
- Miejskie Centrum Kultury Fizycznej (Polish: Municipal Center for Physical Culture)
- Malay College Kuala Kangsar (Malaysia)
- Medyczne Centrum Ksztalcenia Podyplomowego (Polish: Medical Center Postgraduate Training)
- Multiple-Choice Knapsack Problem
- Making Choices Keeping Safe (health campaign; UK)
- Master Choa Kok Sui (spiritual teacher and healer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HONOLULU - Patients with moderate chronic kidney disease had a higher prevalence of moderate cognitive impairment than did patients receiving hemodialysis in a prospective pilot study conducted at two clinics.
STOCKHOLM -- Levels of four biomarkers appear to predict risk for cardiovascular events in patients with the triad of type 2 diabetes, moderate chronic kidney disease, and anemia, a group for whom most cardiovascular risk factors are not predictive.