This is the whole point of climate modeling and simulations.
What does M&S stand for?
M&S stands for Modeling and Simulation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M&S
We have 1 other meaning of M&S in our Acronym Attic
- Mario & Sonic (game)
- Marketing and Sales
- Marks and Spencer
- Material and Services
- materially and substantially (less/greater)
- Materials and Structures
- McClelland and Stewart Ltd (Canadian book publisher)
- Media & Status
- Mekeels and Stamps Magazine (philatelic publication)
- Methods and Standards
- Mulder and Scully (TV's X-Files characters)
- Mumford & Sons (band)
- Modeling and Simulation Coordination Office
- Materials & Subcontracts to Labor
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (video game)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (video game)
- Maneuver and Support Cell
- Montreal and Southern Counties Railway (former electric interurban railway from Montreal to Granby, Quebec)
- Modeling and Simulation Center of Excellence
- Modeling & Simulation Coordination Office (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed at the University of Pennsylvania's Center for Human Modeling and Simulation, Jack began as a simple computer model that could be scaled to represent a person of any size and weight.