Specifying security aspects in UML models, In ACM/IEEE 11th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and System, Toulouse, Franca, Proceedings of the Workshop on Modeling Security (MODSEC08 1: 1-10.
What does MODSEC stand for?
MODSEC stands for Modeling Security (workshop)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mobility Planning Data System
- Modular Data System
- Modular Oriented Direct Support
- Motor Operated Disconnecting Switch
- Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
- multiplex optical data storage
- Multiplexed Optical Data Storage
- Museum of Discovery & Science (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Modular Semi Automated Forces
- Modular Simulator
- Multiple Objective Decision Support Systems
- Modular X-Ray Diffraction System for the Characterisation of Materials for Electronics
- Mobile on Desktop Technology
- Modern Technologies International
- Moderate-Resolution Atmospheric Radiance and Transmittance Model (meteorology)
- Major Operator and Driver Training Service
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit
- Modern Dutch (linguistics)
- Meisterteam Organisiert Den Umweltschutz Langfristig (German: Champion Team Organizes the Long-Term Environmental Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of London, UK), bring together papers by contributors in computer science from around the world, who discuss intrusion detection and prevention, evaluation and criteria, modeling and engineering software security, defending communication systems, and modeling security.