This is despite the fact that the state's model jury instructions for criminal cases includes a lengthy discussion of the subject: After stating that "You must decide this case only on the evidence presented in the courtroom," the model instruction, Ark.
What does MJI stand for?
MJI stands for Model Jury Instructions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJI
We have 9 other meanings of MJI in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Jewish Health System
- Miami Jackson High School (Florida)
- Mokena Junior High School (Mokena, IL)
- Moundsville Junior High School (Moundsville, WV)
- Mount Juliet High School (Tennessee)
- Magister Juris Internationalis (law degree)
- Masyarakat Jeruk Indonesia (Indonesian: Orange Community Indonesia)
- Medical Journals Index
- Michigan Jewish Institute (Oak Park, MI)
- Michigan Judicial Institute (Lansing, MI)
- Moskowitz Jacobs, Inc. (White Plains, NY)
- Meycauayan Jewelry Industry Association, Inc. (Bulacan, Philippines)
- Military Justice Improvement Act (US)
- Ministry of Justice and Internal Affairs (Mongolia)
- Mitsubishi Jisho Investment Advisors, INc.
- Ministry of Justice, Investigation Bureau (Taiwan)
- Messianic Jewish Israel Fund
- Michael Jackson Internet Fan Club
- Mara-Japan Industrial Institute (Japan and Malaysia)
- Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "You may not communicate with anyone about the case on your cell phone, through e-mail, BlackBerry, iPhone, text messaging, or on Twitter, through any blog or Web site, through any Internet chat room, or by way of any other social networking Web sites, including Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn and YouTube," state the Judicial Conference's model jury instructions, released in late January.
Included in the model jury instructions used by Massachusetts judges, both in its original and "modern syntax" forms, the Webster charge has also been adopted verbatim by several other states and still others have borrowed liberally from it.