CAPTION(S): 10-year-old William Fryars enjoyed his day out in style GRJ070811RALLY-3 Vintage cars line up to show off their cool engines at the Woodvale Rally GRJ070811RALLY-6 Al Clinton from Crosby with his Herbie replica GRJ070811RALLY-5 Paul Wright from the Liverpool and District Model Aircraft Club pictured at RAF Woodvale Rally Pictures: GARETH JONES GRJ070811RALLY-1
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Model Aircraft Club (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- MIUW Attack Craft
- Mixed Armistice Commission
- Mobile Action Command (1970s Matchbox Division)
- Mobile Adult Content (conference)
- Mobile Air Conditioner
- Mobile Attack Cuisine (Fighting Foodons)
- Mobile Attenuation Code (cellular term)
- Mobility Augmentation Company
- Mobility Augmentation Company (US Army)
- Modal Assurance Criterion
- Model Articulation Controller
- Modern Arab Contractors
- Modular Amplification Card
- Monetary Affairs Committee (East African Community)
- Money Access Center
- Monitored Anaesthesia Care
- Monitored Anesthesia Care
- Monitoring Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Monitoring and Analysis Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Montana Agricultural College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Huddersfield District Model Aircraft Club raised pounds 1,300 for Help for Heroes.
Electron Producers Both the spectacular leaps made by batteries and progress achieved in electric motors (to which model aircraft clubs are not strangers) in recent years have considerably helped to the motorisation of light drones by electricity.
This year Wrexham Model Aircraft Club is also staging a display.
Thirty members of the Huddersfield and District Model Aircraft Club took up a challenge.
Organised by the British Model Flying Association with Cramlington and District Model Aircraft Club, the meeting brought together enthusiasts from around the region.
Organised by the British Model Flying Association with Cramlington and District Model Aircraft Club, the meeting will bring together enthusiasts from the Tweed to the Tees.
The Huddersfield Air League Model Aircraft Club was founded in 1946.