[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] BIRTH OF THE HUEY In 1956, the Army and Bell Helicopter began 1 development of the UH-1 Iroquois with a new Lycoming T-53 engine from 1955 trials with the Bell Model 204.
What does M204 stand for?
M204 stands for Model 204 (DBMS of the early 1980s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Me Too
- Merchant Marine Reserve Coastal Defense (US Navy)
- Minor Second (music)
- Mother 2 (video game)
- Mullocan Cockatoo (bird species)
- Myth II: Soulblighter (game)
- Second-Year Medical Student
- Square Meter (with the two rendered as a superscript)
- M2 Form of Pyruvate Kinase
- Army 2-1/2 Ton Trailer
- Mobility for the 21st Century
- Magainin 2 Amide (biotechnology)
- Message to Anywhere (mobile messaging framework)
- Mission to Athens (movie)
- Message to All Friends (gaming)
- Message to All Friends and Recent Players
- MathML to Braille (computer application)
- Mac-2 Binding Protein
- Market2customer (Monitor Group marketing strategy division)
- Massachusetts Microelectronics Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The addition of native integration capabilities for CA-IDMS, ADABAS, and Model 204 databases will enrich TIBCO product offerings in the Financial Services and Government vertical markets.
Model 204 features selectable weight units, along with gross, tare, and net functions that allow for many different types of applications.
The Computer Corporation of America flagship product, Model 204, is used to store and access large volumes of data and manages high transaction loads.
They provide a full range of customized services which help formulate, execute and refine the performance of CCA's premier DBMS, Model 204 and related DBMS applications, across the millennium transition.
com/MTC) focuses on just one or two platforms, with each partner having complete depth of expertise while the consortium as a whole provides the unsurpassed breadth of platform coverage customers require including: * Legacy mainframe and mid-range platforms including BS2000, Bull GCOS, DEC VAX, DG, HP3000, ICL VME, Tandem, Unisys A series, Unisys 2200 and Wang * Popular third and fourth generation languages including ADSO, Application Master, Assembler, COBOL, CoolGEN, CSP, EAE(LINC), Easytrieve, IDEAL, MANTIS, PACBASE, RPG, TELON and TPF * Proprietary databases such as Datacom, DMS, DMSII, IDMS, IDS2, INFOS, Model 204, PACE and Supra The Micro Focus MTC is a partner ecosystem which has already completed more than 570 such migrations (see http://www.
Janus Web Server and Janus Network Security Open Model 204 DBMS for High Performance Secure Applications Using World Wide Web Browsers CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 11, 2004 Australian government service delivery organization commits to continue running its demanding IT applications on CCA's Model 204 high-performance DBMS platform for the next ten years.