Buyers also get a new Drive Mode Select system with three switchable driving modes - Eco, Normal and Sport, allowing drivers to set their preferred balance of economy, comfort, performance and handling.
What does Mode S stand for?
Mode S stands for Mode Select (avionics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multiple Output Decision Diagram (computing)
- Model Driven Development for Middleware (Australia)
- Management and Organizational Development for Empowerment, Inc (Queen City, Philippines)
- Microsoft Office Developer Edition
- Mid-Ocean Dynamics Experiment
- Middeck Zero Gravity Dynamics (Experiment)
- Mode Operations (DAMMS-R)
- Modern English
- Museums, Objects, Design, Exhibitions (online resource)
- Altitude Reporting Mode of Secondary Radar
- Mitsui Ocean Development & Engineering Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Microcephaly-Oculo-Digito-Esophageal-Duodenal Syndrome
- Mineral Oil Dielectric Fluid (electrical transformers)
- Mentors Opening Doors, Enriching Lives
- Modest Ordinary Differential Equation Library (computer programming)
- Movement for Democracy and Elections in Liberia
- Movement for Democracy in Liberia
- Multidisciplinary Optimization and Design Engineering Laboratory (University at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY)
- Multimedia for Open and Dynamic Executives Learning (knowledge management project)
- Formal Model of Cooperating Intelligent AGEnts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then transfer the Superuser zip file to the SD card of the phone 3) Unplug the USB cable from the phone and turn the device off 4) Boot the phone into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together until the recovery mode menu appears 5) In the CWM Recovery mode select 'install zip from sdcard' then select 'choose zip from sdcard.
This model includes 16in alloy wheels, Drive mode select of Normal, Eco & Sport, Cruise Control, Smart entry and start system, Dual-zone climate control, Power-fold heated mirrors, HID headlamps with dusk sensing function, eight airbags, 60/40 split rear seats (IS 250 only), Lexus display audio with DAB and Bluetooth connectivity.
The LS drive mode select in any case lets you select sport and sport plus for the urgent and manic moments that demand that you drive in excess of the speed limit.
It works with your phone's voicecommand features, and there are buttons for volume up and down, mode select, and a large multifunction button to answer and end calls.
The LS also features a new Drive Mode Select system, an Advanced Pre-Collision Safety system with Collision Avoidance Assist, a new Adaptive High Beam System, a standard navigation system, a next-generation Remote Touch and a world first, Lexus Climate Concierge technology.
On the control panel, set the MODE SELECT switch to COOL.
This configuration simplifies the design of front panels for applications such as mode select, power on, reset/notification functions and menu select.