Unit supports all major fieldbus protocols including DeviceNet, ProfiBus[R], ControlNet, InterBus, ModBus Plus, plus non-proprietary protocols through a 10/100 Ethernet network such as ModBus TCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP and Ethernet/IP.
What does MB+ stand for?
MB+ stands for Modbus Plus (Modicon Communication Bus)
This definition appears frequently
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Musquodoboit Batholith
- Muy Bien
- My Bad
- Myrtle Beach
- Mystery Block
- Willys-Overland 1/4-Ton 4x4 Truck (WWII Jeep)
- Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- Macroblock-Adaptive Frame/Field (digital television)
- Multi-Band Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- Multi-Band Frequency Selective Surface
- Multi-Band Impedance Inverter Network (electrical engineering)
- Multistage Bayesian Multi-User Detection
- Multi-Band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Multi-Band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Ultra Wideband
- Many-Body Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory
- Model-Based User Interface Development Environment
- Multi-Band Ultra-Wideband
Samples in periodicals archive:
Communication between the 984B and Quantum PLCs was done via Modbus Plus over fiber optic media.
The product allows the seamless integration of high resolution, real-time digital video into process control system HMIs as an ActiveX control and the transmission of that video utilizing existing Modbus RTU and Modbus Plus protocols.