2003), MAC--the Modal Assurance Criterion, and COMAC the Coordinate Modal Assurance Criterion (Ewins 2000).
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Modal Assurance Criterion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Mitral Annular Calcification (echogardiography)
- MIUW Attack Craft
- Mixed Armistice Commission
- Mobile Action Command (1970s Matchbox Division)
- Mobile Adult Content (conference)
- Mobile Air Conditioner
- Mobile Attack Cuisine (Fighting Foodons)
- Mobile Attenuation Code (cellular term)
- Mobility Augmentation Company
- Mobility Augmentation Company (US Army)
- Model Aircraft Club (various locations)
- Model Articulation Controller
- Modern Arab Contractors
- Modular Amplification Card
- Monetary Affairs Committee (East African Community)
- Money Access Center
- Monitored Anaesthesia Care
- Monitored Anesthesia Care
- Monitoring Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Monitoring and Analysis Coordinator (US FEMA)