This year, the AFL-CIO is devoting substantial staff and financial resources for the large September 30 rally -- planned in conjunction with the Mobilization for Global Justice and several other organizations -- and is making a significant effort to turn out union members.
What does MGJ stand for?
MGJ stands for Mobilization for Global Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGJ
We have 4 other meanings of MGJ in our Acronym Attic
- Musa Germplasm Information System
- Massachusetts Government Information Systems Association
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology (India)
- Maritime Group Inport Training
- Michigan Gender Identity Test (psychology)
- Mycobacteria Growth Indicator Tube
- Murine Glucocorticoid-Induced TNFR (Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor)-Related
- Mary Gibbs Jones (Texas)
- Million Giga Joules (electricity)
- Minnesota Genealogical Journal (Park Genealogical Books)
- Maple Grove Junior High School (Maple Grove, MN)
- Meath Green Junior School (years 3-6; Surrey, UK)
- Machine Gun Kelly (rap artist)
- McLaughlin Gormley King (insect control products; Minneapolis, MN)
- Medieval Greek (aka middle Greek)
- Milli Guvenlik Kurulu (Turkish: National Security Council)
- Modelleisenbahn-Gemeinschaft Kerpen (German model railroads)
- Mouse Glandular Kallikrein (gene)
- Musikalsk Grund Kursus (Danish: Musically Basic Course)
- Mount Gambier Karting Club (Australia; founded 1960)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The protests, organized by the umbrella organization Mobilization for Global Justice, drew perhaps 10,000 participants from over 100 organizations, who picketed with signs bearing slogans such as Defund the Fund, Break the Bank, and Dump the Debt.