The 529th CSSB conducted an honest and forthright after-action review that helped it use the 60 remaining days to make final TACSOP adjustments before reporting to its mobilization station at Fort Hood, Texas.
What does MOBSITE stand for?
MOBSITE stands for Mobilization Station
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOBSITE
- Modern Breton (linguistics)
- 4-(N-Morpholino)butanesulfonic Acid
- Mission Oriented Biometric Software (Crossmatch Technologies)
- Moon Over Bourbon Street (Sting song)
- Multiple Orbital Bombardment System
- My Own Building System (software)
- Mobilization Station Arrival Date
- Mobilization Station Assessment Model
- Mobilization Shipments Configured for Operations, Planning & Execution
- Mobile website (website hosted on a mobile phone)
- Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager
- Mobility Support Squadron (Holloman AFB, New Mexico)
- Mobilization Support System
- Mobility Status Product (WCCS)
- Mobilization Station
- Member of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (UK)
- Mobile Stretch
- Museum of Bus Transportation (Hershey, PA)
- Mobilization Installation/Army Authorization Document System
- Mobilization Table of Distribution & Allowances
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dental-ready report rate to the mobilization station for ARNG Soldiers improved from 56% to 86%, and that for USAR Soldiers improved from 36% to 64%.
However, in order to qualify for the incentive pay, Soldiers must make it through readiness processing at the mobilization station.
Based on its mission as a convoy escort battalion, the unit executed a mobilization station plan approximately 60 days in duration.
They'll work with your unit and the mobilization station to get your equipment from home station to mobilization station, to theater, and back home.
A heavy rescue unit was trained and equipped at the Fort McCoy Mobilization Station in Wisconsin and provided urban search and rescue and confined-space rescue on numerous occasions within the Task Force Baghdad area.
I served as the Senior Case Manager for the Southeast Regional Medical Command and in that capacity I had quality oversight of case management activities of 50 case managers at 8 different hospital in the region as well as 10-20 case managers at community health centers and mobilization stations.
The collective training time at home or at the mobilization station must be reduced.