My team's scope of responsibilities range from uniform issues and CBR outfitting at Navy Mobilization Processing Sites (NMPS) to Habitability/ QOL visits onboard various Army training sites.
What does MOBPROC stand for?
MOBPROC stands for Mobilization Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Museum of Broken Packets (website)
- Myelin Oligodendrocytic Basic Protein (biochemistry)
- Mobility Schedule of Personnel Processing Events Product (WCCS)
- Mobilization Personnel Processing System
- Mobilization Personnel System
- Mobilization Personnel Structure and Composition System
- Managed Objects Behavior Pattern Learning
- Mobilization Planning
- Mobilization Planning Expert System
- Mobilization Program Of Instruction
- Mobilization Requirements Model
- Military Manpower Mobilization and Accession Status Report (US DoD)
- Modern Breton (linguistics)
- 4-(N-Morpholino)butanesulfonic Acid
- Mission Oriented Biometric Software (Crossmatch Technologies)
- Moon Over Bourbon Street (Sting song)
- Multiple Orbital Bombardment System
- My Own Building System (software)
- Mobilization Station Arrival Date
- Mobilization Station Assessment Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) This article provides a brief review of improvements in the dental readiness and dental mobilization processing of the Army RC between the first Gulf War and present GWOT operations.
1) It is not the intent of the MS commander to provide training time and resources for units to train up on tasks that should have been performed at the home station, since this can slow mobilization processing and cause a unit to be delayed.
From there they traveled to the Naval Mobilization Processing Site in Norfolk, Va.