The directive designates the Secretary of the Army as the DOD Executive Agent for Mortuary Affairs; establishes the Central Joint Mortuary Affairs Board for coordinating mortuary affairs policy, procedures, mobilization planning, and recommendations on mortuary services during military operations; and provides overarching policy guidance for Joint Publication 4-06, Mortuary Affairs in Joint Operations.
What does MOBPLAN stand for?
MOBPLAN stands for Mobilization Planning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Maneuvering Board
- Mobilization, Operations, Deployment/Employment, and Execution System
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Museum of Broken Packets (website)
- Myelin Oligodendrocytic Basic Protein (biochemistry)
- Mobility Schedule of Personnel Processing Events Product (WCCS)
- Mobilization Personnel Processing System
- Mobilization Personnel System
- Mobilization Personnel Structure and Composition System
- Managed Objects Behavior Pattern Learning
- Mobilization Planning Expert System
- Mobilization Program Of Instruction
- Mobilization Processing
- Mobilization Requirements Model
- Military Manpower Mobilization and Accession Status Report (US DoD)
- Modern Breton (linguistics)
- 4-(N-Morpholino)butanesulfonic Acid
- Mission Oriented Biometric Software (Crossmatch Technologies)
- Moon Over Bourbon Street (Sting song)
- Multiple Orbital Bombardment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knerr, USAAF Industrial Mobilization Planning Organizations and planning that focused on industrial mobilization were primarily the result of the National Defense Act of 1920 and the Industrial Mobilization Plan of 1924.
Brigadier General Herb Petras, Director General Land Reserves, a reserve infantry officer himself, has been assigned to take on mobilization planning for the Militia is a reserve infantry officer.
These five people were active participants in Progressive reforms, World War I mobilization planning, and the information gathering connected with Herbert Hoover's associational movement during the 1920s.
News and World Report investigator Steven Emerson uncovered millions of dollars in waste and mismanagement at the supersecret Defense Mobilization Planning System Agency and presented a detailed explanation of why the agency didn't work.
5, Joint Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Transportation Terminal Operations JP 4-03, Joint Bulk Petroleum and Water JP 4-05, Joint Mobilization Planning JP 4-06, Mortuary Affairs in Joint Operations JP 4-08, Joint Doctrine for Logistic Support of Multinational Operations JP 4-09, Joint Doctrine for Global Distribution JP 5-0, Joint Operation Planning * All Keystone and Capstone publications have an associated Podcast available for download at the Joint Doctrine, Education, and Training Electronic Information System (https://jdeis.