13, is Medicaid Mobilization Day, a day to raise awareness of the essential and cost-effective work that Medicaid-funded health care services are doing in our community.
What does M-Day stand for?
M-Day stands for Mobilization Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of M-Day
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Cyclic Session Termination
- Multiple Media/Multiple Communication Workstation
- Mammary Deiodinase type 1
- Mounted-Data Automated Communications Terminal (USMC)
- Military Direct Access Radar Channel (US DoD)
- Manufacturing Date
- Mobilization Date
- Man Day
- unnamed day on which mobilization of forces begins (US DoD)
- Measurement-Based Directional Channel Assignment
- Miami-Dade County Oral Language Proficiency Scale-Revised
- Maintenance Demonstration
- Modified Defected Ground Structure
- Multi-Data Link Processor (various organizations)
- Multivariate Design of Process Experiments
- Mason-Dixon Outdoor Writers Association (est. 1957)
- Moonda Dealer Website System
- Medical-Enterprise Development Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formation of all combat units and part of support units of the 1st, 3rd and 4th divisions was to be completed in Courland, Latgale and Daugavpils on the mobilization day II (i.
``We needed to inform the Northeast Valley about secession,'' said organizer Irene Tovar, who is also a member of One Los Angeles, a group that plans to hold an anti-secession mobilization day on Saturday at Encino Park.