The campus and facilities category provides information about residential facilities, including the number of specially equipped dormitory spaces for students with disabilities and the manageability of the physical terrain and layout of the campus for mobility impaired persons.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Mobility Impaired Person
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MIP
We have 379 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Minor In Possession
- Minor Sync Point (ITU-T)
- Mint In Package
- Mirror-Image Polydactyly
- Mission Integration Panel (US NASA)
- Mission Integration Plan
- Mission Interface Processor
- Mitzpe Ramon, Israel - Domestic Airfield (airport code)
- Mixed Integer Programming
- Mobile Internet Protocol (IETF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were able to do this by using legal precedents to define a "wheelchair" as a device that can be used in an indoor area by a mobility impaired person for locomotion.