Workout #1 WARM-UP | 4 minutes on the rower | Full body mobility exercises (stretching and twisting, general warm up) MAIN PART Strength: Gethin says don't go mad and start lifting weights at speed: "A slow tempo within weight training increases metabolic rate by engaging a larger amount of chemical reactions within each muscle fibre used through the duration of the exercise as these chemical reactions require calories.
What does MOBEX stand for?
MOBEX stands for Mobility Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOBEX
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- Multiplex-On Board Diagnosis (Vehicles, Toyota)
- Multiplication of Backward Difference (algorithm)
- Mobilization Departure Date
- Mobilization Designee
- Mobilization Designee Detachment
- Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment
- Mobilization Equipment Redistribution System
- Mobile Exchange (mobile payment service)
- Mobile Extension
- Mobilization Exercise
- Mean Operations Between Failures (software)
- Mouse Output Buffer Full
- Mohammad Omar Bin Haider (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Man Overboard Indicator
- Microgravity Observations of Bubble Interaction
- Mobile (Internet Top Level Domain)
- Molecular Orbital Bond Index
- Mothers Overcoming Breastfeeding Issues
- Museum of Black Inventors (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pamela Circera, 62, was motivated to set up her own group after she saw first-hand the benefits of mobility exercise when her husband, Alan, had a mini stroke.
Multiple guide lines - issued in dependently by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Ex cellence, the British Society for Rheumatology and the British Health Professionals in Rheumatology, the American College of Sports Medicine, and the European League Against Rheumatism - recommend that aerobic strengthening and mobility exercises be incorporated into patient care.
Regular mobility exercises are essential as the body gets older, as they keep the joints supple and prevent stiffness," said care home manager Nikki Pudney.
A community-based fitness and mobility exercise program for older adults with chronic stroke: A randomized, controlled trial.
As video game developers continue to churn out new games, residents will have more chances to engage in diverse mobility exercises, connect with technology, and even boast about their ability around the facility.
Nevertheless, this research provides limited evidence that a mix of aerobic, strength, and mobility exercise performed three times a week in waist-high warm water for 12 weeks may result in important benefits for women with fibromyalgia.