Colonel Tim Bush of North Dakota's Grand Forks Air Force Base has been removed from his role as commander 319th Air Base Wing, said Air Mobility Command spokesman Major Mike Andrews on Wednesday.
What does MOCOM stand for?
MOCOM stands for Mobility Command (US Army; predecesor to TACOM, 1962-1967)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOCOM
- Modern Cornish (linguistics)
- Mondo Corretto (Italian: World Fair; photography resource)
- Monitoring Committee for Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation in RTD (EU)
- Montgomery County
- Motion Compensation
- Mozilla Corporation (Mozilla Foundation)
- Mobile Oil Change Operators Group (forum)
- Mobile Collaborations for Hospital-Based Health Care (International Workshop)
- Measure of Consumption Object Meaning (Kleine and Kernan)
- Mobile Communication
- Multi Objective Complex Evolution Algorithm
- Mutual Aid and Operations Common Channel
- Committee on International Monetary Law
- Motion Compensation
- Manually Operated Call Point (fire control)
- Marine Operations Center Pacific
- Maximum Over Current Protection
- Michigan Office of Career Preparation (Michigan Department of Education)
- Microscope Optique à Contraste de Phase (French: Optical Microscope Phase Contrast)
- Modified Occupational Completion Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: Air Mobility Command 25th Anniversary NDTA celebrated its 65th Forum Anniversary in Phoenix.
The senior leaders of US-TRANSCOM, SDDC, Air Mobility Command and Military Sealift Command took part in the conference, which included firefighter training and a tour of the MOTSU rail and terminal facilities.
Quickly joining the effort were C-130 experts from the: * Air Mobility Command (AMC); * Warner Robins Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC); * Air Force Security Assistance Training Squadron (AFSAT); and * Air Education and Training Command's International Affairs Office.
Air Mobility Command on any given day, to include the activities in the AOR, are flying about 1,000 sorties worldwide.
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) collaborated with the Air Mobility Command last summer to improve their processes for packaging and transporting military cargo.
To augment Air Mobility Command aircraft in deploying U.