59 Computer scientists summarize recent developments and the current status of mobile and ubiquitous computing for researchers, graduate students, and practitioners in computer science and engineering.
What does MUCOM stand for?
MUCOM stands for Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing (MUCom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MUCOM
- Maynooth University Canoe & Kayak (Maynooth, County Kildare, Ireland)
- Militär Utryckning Civila Kläder (Swedish)
- Multi User Character Kingdom (gaming)
- Multi User Chat Kingdom (gaming)
- Mount Union College Library (Alliance, OH)
- Managing Uncertainty in Complex Models
- Master Chief Musician (Naval Rating)
- Modified Unbiased Converted Measurement
- Melbourne University Chinese Music Group (Melbourne, Australia)
- Materiel Utilization Control Office
- Munitions Command (US Army)
- Multisensory Control of Movement
- Misoprostol Ulcer Complication Outcomes Safety Assessment
- Massachusetts University-Community Partnerships
- Maximum Urethral Closure Pressure
- Michigan Unified Certification Program (Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Montreal Urban Community Police Department (Canada)
- Montreal Urban Community Police Service (Canada)
- Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ (accounting firm; St. Paul, MN)
- Master Unique Consignment Reference (UK customs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper topics include architectures and infrastructures for ubiquitous learning systems; designs for wireless, mobile and ubiquitous technologies in education; new pedagogical theories; mobile and ubiquitous computing support for collaborative learning; evaluation and evaluation methods for ubiquitous learning environments; and entertainment computing for ubiquitous learning.