The GSM Association (GSMA), an international association of mobile operators and companies devoted to supporting standardizing, deployment and promotion of GSM mobile telephone system, recently announced so far some 67 companies have launched some 417 LTE-related equipment, triple that in 2011.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Mobile Telephone System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MTS
We have 489 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Military Tracking System
- Military Training Standard
- Mineralized Top Soil (aquariums)
- Miniature Toggle Switch (electronics)
- Minimal Time Slicing
- Minimum Technical Standards
- Ministry Training Strategy
- mIRC Theme Standard
- Missile Test Station
- Mitretek Systems
- Mobile TeleSystems (GSM cellular operator in Central and Eastern Europe)
- Mobile Trace System (G-Gundam)
- Mobile Tracking Station/Set
- Mobile Traffic Shaper (Cellglide)
- Mobile Transaction Server (Aldata Solution Oyj)
- Mobile Treatment System (vapor extraction system for contamination clean ups)
- Modernization Through Spares
- Module-to-Truss Structure
- Mohr-Tranebjaerg Syndrome
- Moisture Transport System (fabric technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3G Mobile Broadband is an important step in modernization of mobile telephone system.
The directors looked at a number of systems, and settled on a DeTeWe mobile telephone system from Computime, based in Albany Road.
Universal Mobile Telephone System operators), in new spectrum (2.
Although the surging global demand for mobile telephone systems shows no sign of slowing, Nokia believes that future growth will eventually come from the addition of wireless communications technology into virtually any digital device.