INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Russian telecom operator Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (NYSE: MBT) and VimpelCom Ltd.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Mobile TeleSystems (GSM cellular operator in Central and Eastern Europe)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Military Training Standard
- Mineralized Top Soil (aquariums)
- Miniature Toggle Switch (electronics)
- Minimal Time Slicing
- Minimum Technical Standards
- Ministry Training Strategy
- mIRC Theme Standard
- Missile Test Station
- Mitretek Systems
- Mobile Telephone System
- Mobile Trace System (G-Gundam)
- Mobile Tracking Station/Set
- Mobile Traffic Shaper (Cellglide)
- Mobile Transaction Server (Aldata Solution Oyj)
- Mobile Treatment System (vapor extraction system for contamination clean ups)
- Modernization Through Spares
- Module-to-Truss Structure
- Mohr-Tranebjaerg Syndrome
- Moisture Transport System (fabric technology)
- Money Transfer System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mobile TeleSystems (MBT) is the largest cellular network operator in Eastern Europe with 50 million subscribers.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Global technology and publishing company Net Element (OTC: NETE) and Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (NYSE: MBT), the leading telecommunications provider in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States, have announced their partnership to provide payment processing services to MTS' 100 million-plus subscribers.
Tokyo, Japan, Sept 15, 2005 - (JCNN) - NTT DoCoMo (TSE: 9437) just announced that Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (MTS), NTT DoCoMo's partner in Russia, began offering i-mode services in the Moscow and St.
17 Kyodo Russia's top mobile carrier Mobile TeleSystems OJSC and NTT DoCoMo Inc.