The winners include a mobile offshore production unit built in Abu Dhabi by Topaz Engineering in the oil and gas category, Road and Transport Authority (RTA)'s Dubai Metro Red Line and the Garhoud bridge in the transport category, Dubai Municipality's Jebel Ali sewage treatment plant in the water and water reuse category, Meydan City Corporation substations at Nad Al Sheba race track in Dubai in the Power and water desalination category, and Waagner Biro's environmentally-friendly labour camp in Dubai in the sustainability category.
What does MOPU stand for?
MOPU stands for Mobile Offshore Production Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOPU
We have 3 other meanings of MOPU in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Post and Telecommunications (various countries)
- Ministry of Post and Telematics (Vietnam)
- Modeling and Optimization: Theory and Applications (Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems conference, Canada)
- Multi-Object Phase Tracking Ranging System
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas, Transporte y Medio Ambiente
- Metro Orleans Physics Teacher Organization
- Master of Optometry (UK)
- Ministry of Post, Telephone and Telegraph (Saudi Arabia)
- Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Telecommunication
- Ministerio de Obras Publicas y Urbanismo (Spanish: Ministry of Public Works and Urbana)
- Molecular-Oriented Polyvinyl Chloride
- Ministry of Population Welfare (Pakistan)
- Ministry of Public Works (various locations)
- Modified Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- Ministry of Public Works and Transport (Lebanon)
- Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Telecommunications
- Ministry of Public Works and Urban Development
- Mobility Planning and Execution System
- Multiple Original Copy
- Married Officer's Quarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notably, the Abu Dhabi facility is in the later stages of fabricating a 12,000-tonne Mobile Offshore Production Unit (Mopu) for a reputed European client which will operate in the North Sea.
The Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU) supplied by Global Process Systems to oil and gas operator Petrofac has commenced production on the Cendor Field in Block PM034 offshore Malaysia.
The contract awarded by PCPP Operating Company of Malaysia is for the lease of two mobile offshore production units (MOPUs) for deployment offshore Sarawak, Malaysia.
Part of the Liwa yard, situated close to the main yard, with 100,000 sq m of facilities, is currently engaged in the construction of a mobile offshore production unit (MOPU) for SBM (single buoy moorings) offshore contractors and is destined to operate in the Norwegian region.