The latest version integrates with a total of 11 popular GPS navigation applications for the iOS devices - Magellan RoadMate, Navfree / Navmii GPS navigation, MotionX GPS Drive HD and Sygic GPS Navigation, in addition to the already available Maps App, TomTom, Navigon Mobile Navigator, Waze, MotionX GPS Drive and the Australia and New Zealand based MetroView.
What does MONA stand for?
MONA stands for Mobile Navigator (Rand McNally)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MONA
We have 16 other meanings of MONA in our Acronym Attic
- Monsanto (stock symbol)
- Montreal, Canada
- Motor Octane Number (gasoline)
- Muaythai Organisatie Nederland
- Multiple Oxides of Nitrogen (rocket fuels)
- Multiservice Optical Networking
- Museu Oscar Niemeyer
- 8051 Monitor Program (Intel 8051 Microcontroller)
- Missouri Nurses Association
- Modular Navigation and Reconnaissance System
- Morphine, Oxygen, Nitroglycerin, Aspirin (medication)
- Moths of North America
- Multicentric Osteolysis, Nodulosis, and Arthropathy
- Museum of Nebraska Art
- Mobile Noise Analysis Barge
- Middle of Nowhere Anime Club (Boise, ID)
- Morphine, Oxygen, Nitroglycerine, Aspirin, Clopidogrel (cardiology)
- Museum of Native American Cultures (Spokane, WA)
- Mobile Nondestructive Assay Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, he estimated global shipments of netbooks and tablet PCs would top 300 million systems combined in 2013, global shipments of UMPCs (ultra mobile PCs), mobile navigators, game consoles and electronic books would hit 633 million systems all together in 2015 and global shipments of Internet of Things equipment would reach 615 million systems in 2015, suggesting the arrival of fourth-generation broadband wireless technology will accelerate the demands for various broadband consumer premise equipment (CPE).
Now, they are going to be able to initiate turn-by-turn navigation to the selected location using a GPS application of their choice, TomTom or Navigon Mobile Navigator," said Dhiraj Gupta, CTO, Cynapse.