Waldemer has more than 15 years' experience in the field of surveying, and specializes in mobile laser scanning, static scanning, right-of-way surveys, GIS data collection, tunnel construction, DOT surveys and railway surveys.
What does MOBLAS stand for?
MOBLAS stands for Mobile Laser
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOBLAS
- Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services
- Mission Oriented Business Integration Services (US government contract)
- Modellierung Betrieblicher Informationssysteme
- Mobilization Installation, The Army Authorization Document System
- Mobile Text Transfer System (Ericsson)
- Missouri Bibliographic Information User System
- Mobile Urban Sensing (International Workshop)
- International Workshop on Mobility Management and Wireless Access Protocols (ACM conference)
- Modified Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Mountain Bluebird (bird species Sialia currucoides)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A FATHER and his three children have overcome adversity with the launch of a mobile laser tag business, with plans to roll it out as a franchise.
Retired computer engineer Aitken Brothers-ton, 61, of Lymm, Cheshire, claims an inaccurate reading was recorded by a mobile laser gun and also contests the legality of the piece of equipment which captured his speed.
Developed by Malvern Instruments, the new Insitec[R] Voyager is a mobile laser diffraction-based particle size analyzer for dry streams with particles in the size range of 1-1000 microns.
a world market leader in portable computer-aided measurement arm and laser tracker sales, has developed a Super Mobile Laser Scanner Kit.
showed its new laser projector, called ProCollector Mobile Laser, which works with a camera and laser projector.
Last summer a single speed camera on the A77 in Ayrshire caught 100 speeders a day during a three-week crackdown and the number of cameras deployed in Scotland soared to more than 500, and several police forces introduced new mobile laser equipment.