NET Framework, Mobile Internet Toolkit, and Visual Studio.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Mobile Internet Toolkit (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Ministry of Information and Technology
- Misamis Institute of Technology (Philippines)
- Mishap Investigation Team (NASA)
- Mission Integration Team (NASA)
- Mitanni (linguistics)
- Mitigation Instrument Tree
- Mobile Intelligent Terminal
- Mobile Interrogation Team
- Module Integration Test
- Monoiodotyrosine (amino acid)
- Moodalakatte Institute of Technology (Karnataka, Kundapura, India)
- Most Important Task (organization)
- Mother In Training
- Movimiento Indio Tawantinsuyu (Spanish: Indian Movement Tawantinsuyu; Peru)
- MPF (Maritime Prepositioning Force) Information Tool
- Multifunction Instrument Tree
- Multiple Instrument Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 of its Mobile Internet Toolkit, including tools for MMS (multimedia messaging service).
Using the Microsoft Mobile Internet Toolkit, TRAQ Manager can run on a variety of handheld computers, webpads and wireless devices.