The system provided deployment planning support and produced the required transportation documentation for two Seabee Battalions, or the Naval Mo-bile Construction Battalions (NMCBs), one Seabee Regiment, one Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare unit, one Inshore Boat Unit, three reserve Cargo Handling Battalions and a portion of the Reserve Navy Supply Support Battalion.
What does MIUWU stand for?
MIUWU stands for Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MIUWU in our Acronym Attic
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (Italian: Ministry for Instruction, University and Research)
- Modular Integrated Utility System
- Mount International Ultrasound Services (UK)
- Made in USA
- Material in Use Status Report (Canadian military)
- Military Intelligence Unit Training Center
- Meteorological Institute of the University of Uppsala, Sweden
- Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare
- Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Craft
- Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare - System Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adams (DDG 2); supply services officer Navy Education and Training Center Newport; supply officer USS Alamo (LSD 33); supply officer, Naval Recruiting Area 4; supply officer, Fleet Hospital Support Office; logistics officer, Military Sealift Command Pacific; supply officer, Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit 104; logistics officer, Commander, U.
CMDCM (SW/SS) Thomas Cramer previous assignments include USS Casimir Pulaski (SSBN 633); Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit (MIUWU) 210, Baltimore, Md.