Oakes is one of 300 Sailors who are part of the Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare community providing seaward security to high-value units in and around different Kuwaiti ports.
What does MIUW stand for?
MIUW stands for Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIUW
We have 1 other meaning of MIUW in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Custom Version of Android
- Material Identification Usage List
- Mittuniversitetet (Mid Sweden University)
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (Italian: Ministry for Instruction, University and Research)
- Modular Integrated Utility System
- Mount International Ultrasound Services (UK)
- Made in USA
- Material in Use Status Report (Canadian military)
- Military Intelligence Unit Training Center
- Meteorological Institute of the University of Uppsala, Sweden
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system provided deployment planning support and produced the required transportation documentation for two Seabee Battalions, or the Naval Mo-bile Construction Battalions (NMCBs), one Seabee Regiment, one Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare unit, one Inshore Boat Unit, three reserve Cargo Handling Battalions and a portion of the Reserve Navy Supply Support Battalion.
Adams (DDG 2); supply services officer Navy Education and Training Center Newport; supply officer USS Alamo (LSD 33); supply officer, Naval Recruiting Area 4; supply officer, Fleet Hospital Support Office; logistics officer, Military Sealift Command Pacific; supply officer, Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit 104; logistics officer, Commander, U.
This effort supports the Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare System Upgrade Program.