Nasdaq:CDNS), the leader in global electronic design innovation, are collaborating to provide system designers a method to speed verification of designs based on the emerging Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI(sm)) standard.
What does MIPI stand for?
MIPI stands for Mobile Industry Processor Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIPI
We have 4 other meanings of MIPI in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Image Processing Group (University of Pennsylvania)
- Modified Implantable Pulse Generator (stimulation)
- Mold-in-Place Gasketing (Dow Corning Corp.)
- Mid-Iowa Planned Giving Council
- Markin Institute for Public Health (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Master of International Public Health (various universities)
- Minnesota Institute of Public Health
- Masyarakat Ilmu Pemerintahan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Government Science Society)
- Meeqqat Inuusuttullu Pillugit Ilisimasaqarfik (Kalaallisut: Documentation Centre on Children and Youth; Greenland)
- Member of the Institute of Professional Investigators (UK)
- Modified International Prognostic Index (gastric lymphoma predictor)
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Music Industry Privacy Investigations
- Marché International des Professionnels d'Immobilier
- Missile Precision Instrumentation Radar
- Multi Mission Imagery Photo Interpretation Report
- Mother-Infant Play Interaction Scale
- Millions of Instructions per Joule
- Methyl Isopropyl Ketone
- Madeline Island Public Library (LaPointe, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in Intellectual Property (IP) solutions -- IP cores, Verification IP (VIP), Software Drivers and Stacks and Hardware Solutions, has announced the first fully compliant Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI(tm)) Camera Serial Interface (CSI) IP commercially available on the market.