Mobile Imaging and Printing Consortium (MIPC), a leading industry group developing solutions and implementation guidelines for printing images captured with mobile devices, released an intermediate guideline 2.
What does MIPC stand for?
MIPC stands for Mobile Imaging and Printing Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIPC
We have 8 other meanings of MIPC in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Image Processing Analysis and Visualization
- Member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers
- Medical Institute of Palm Beach (Greenacres, FL)
- Merkataritza Indartzeko Plan Berezia (Basque: Special Commercial Revitalization Plan)
- Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (Journal for intelligence professionals published by the US Army Intelligence Center)
- Miejska i Powiatowa Biblioteka Publiczna (Polish: Municipal and Regional Public Library; Poland)
- Manchester Institute for Popular Culture (UK)
- Master Ice Protection Control
- Mercer Island Presbyterian Church (Mercer Island, WA)
- Michigan Invasive Plant Council
- Modular Imperfect Coverage
- Migraine in Primary Care Advisors (UK)
- Manila International Psychic Congress Inc.
- Mass Injected Pre-Compressor Cooled (turbojet engine booster technology)
- Master Integrator Professional Certified Coach
- Military Intelligence Pre Command Course
- Meridian Integrated Personal Call Director (Nortel)
- Modular Imperfect Coverage Model
- Marché International des Programmes de Communication (French: International Market of Communications Programs; Cannes, France)
- Municipal Infrastructure Planning and Cost Model (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mobile phone leaders join MIPC to drive cameraphone printing standards The Mobile Imaging and Printing Consortium (MIPC), San Diego, Calif.