They set up mobile health clinics and pharmacies at the entrance to the village, which is home to both Sunnis and Shiites.
What does MHC stand for?
MHC stands for Mobile Health Clinics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHC
We have 356 other meanings of MHC in our Acronym Attic
- Migrant Health Centers (US HRSA)
- Mild Hydrocracking Unit
- Mile High Club
- Military High Command
- Millenial Housing Commission
- Minehunter, Coastal
- Mini HiFi Component
- Minor Histocompatibility Complex (immunology)
- Missouri Humanities Council
- Mixed Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Mobile Home Community (various locations)
- Modern Housing Complex (India)
- Most Hated Crew
- Moto-Club des Hauts Cantons (French: Senior Townships Motorcycle Club)
- Mount Holyoke College (South Hadley, MA)
- Mount Hope Church (Grand Blanc, MI)
- Multi Hypothesis Correlation
- Multibank Holding Company
- Munshi Head Constable (India)
- Mutual Holding Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
This funding will also support increased access to basic health care, mobile health clinics, and psychosocial support services to help Syrians.
The OFDA has also provided nearly $14 million to eight relief agencies for health services, including diarrhoea treatment centres, mobile health clinics and for distribution of medicine.
And two of the charity's mobile health clinics are now working in some of the worst affected areas outside Port-au-Prince with capacity to help 30,000 people per day.
The charity aims to raise funds for Primary Health Care Centres, mobile health clinics, Women Health Volunteer programmes and education programmes that support the most vulnerable populations of Iraq and Lebanon.
In the past two years, VA formed a 16-member national committee to advise on issues affecting rural veterans, opened three Veterans Rural Health Resource Centers to study rural veterans issues, rolled out four new mobile health clinics to serve 24 predominately rural counties, announced 10 new rural outreach clinics to be opened in 2009.