INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS DigitalGlobe (NYSE: DGI) reported it will provide upgrades to multiple US Air Force Eagle Vision mobile ground stations.
What does MGS stand for?
MGS stands for Mobile Ground Station
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MGS
We have 172 other meanings of MGS in our Acronym Attic
- Middleton Grange School (New Zealand)
- Mild Grade Steel
- Ministry of Government Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Minnesota Geological Survey
- Minnesota Gerontological Society (Saint Paul, MN)
- Miscellaneous General Service
- Missile Guidance Set
- Mission Ground Station
- Mitsubishi Generator Set
- Mobile GIS System
- Mobile Ground System (US DoD)
- Mobile Guns System
- Modern Grid Strategy
- Modified Gram-Schmidt (algorithm)
- Molecular Genetics of Schizophrenia
- Monster Government Solutions (work staffing)
- Movimento Giovanile Salesiano (Italian youth movement)
- Mud Gas Separator (oil engineering)
- Multimedia Graphic Solutions
- Mutation Generation System (Finnzymes Oy; Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northrop Grumman has made the system more user friendly by developing a mobile ground station that can be set up in less than a day in theater, said Timothy Frei, vice president of advanced systems and national systems at Northrop Grumman's space systems division.
Cogent, which is a specialist communications business, will be responsible for developing the fixed and mobile ground stations for the satellite system.
The TIPS industry ream suggested, as a baseline capability, a mobile ground station, a transportable ground station equipped with advanced communications and data processing systems.