It provides IT with a single administrative console to centrally manage, secure and deploy mobile data, applications and devices, * *Sybase Unwired Platform* *: *A mobile enterprise application platform that simplifies the development, deployment and management of mobile enterprise applications.
What does MEAP stand for?
MEAP stands for Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (development framework)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEAP
We have 25 other meanings of MEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Area of Operations (Department of Defence term; Australia)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (est. 1991; Canada)
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Program
- Manning Early Access Program
- Maryland Energy Assistance Program
- Mathematics Education Advancement Partnership (Washington)
- Medical Emergency Action Plan
- Michigan Education Assessment Program
- Middle East, Africa, Pakistan (region)
- Minority Ethnic Achievement Project (UK)
- Mobile Environmental Analytical Platform
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) Expedient Armor Program
- Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform
- Maricopa Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance (Phoenix, AZ)
- Middle Eastern American Professionals Association (Miami, FL)
- Mobile Emergency Alert Picture Systems
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Record
- Middle East Africa Russia
- Middle East Europe Africa Region
- Median Eminence-Arcuate Nucleus Complex (histochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shred-it required a mobile enterprise application platform that had the capability to scale across thousands of devices while offering strict security and back-end protection.
The Mobile Cloud Reigns Cloud-based mobility (a set of hosted services, typically powered by a mobile enterprise application platform or MEAP) will allow businesses and service providers to offer a 'switch in the cloud,' enabling them to build, publish, manage and secure mobile apps and content and scale mobility projects much more rapidly and cost effectively.