We call it a mobile container," Stevens explained, saying that the wallet holds a range of tools and services that could include a credit union's mobile banking product, location-based couponing, and, eventually, point of sale capabilities where the phone is used as a cash alternative.
What does MOBCON stand for?
MOBCON stands for Mobile Container
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOBCON
- Month of Browser Bugs (blog site)
- Mothers of Black/Brown Babies
- Medical Officers' Basic Course (India)
- Mediterranean Offshore Bunkering Co. Ltd. (Malta)
- Midge Owners' and Builders' Club (UK)
- Military Officers' Benevolent Corporation (Sun City Center, FL)
- Mount Olive Baptist Church (multiple locations)
- Mobilization Command and Control
- Mobilization Capabilities Evaluation Model
- Mobility Schedule of Cargo Events Product (WCCS)
- Mobilization Construction Plan
- Mobilization Control
- Mobilization Movement Control
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- Multiplex-On Board Diagnosis (Vehicles, Toyota)
- Multiplication of Backward Difference (algorithm)
- Mobilization Departure Date
- Mobilization Designee
- Mobilization Designee Detachment
- Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the opening in late 2008 of the Mobile Container Terminal (MCT), the port's capacity to handle containerized cargo increased substantially.
The new Standard light duty model now joins others in Thorworld's market-leading line-up of steel mobile container loading ramps of varying capacities.
However, he does not yet state that you cannot carry your own mobile container, has he, for emergency use?
Housed in a 40 ft (12 m) mobile container, the units can treat brackish, salt and wastewater and produce up to 1,000 cu m (264,000 gallons) of pure water per day.
Housed in a 12-metre mobile container, the units are can treat brackish, salt and wastewater and produce up to 1,000 cubic metres of pure water per day.