Contract notice: Acquisition of it solutions and associated services for schools common members caesm market It is to equip 69 schools and kindergartens in the territory of the South~~ space, high performance computer systems, through the use of client-server managed systems using a suitable implementation teaching and mobile class.
What does M-CLASS stand for?
M-CLASS stands for Mobile CLASS
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- M-Type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Male Healthy Controls (experimental terminology)
- Molar to Canine
- Microcomputer-Aided Cost Estimating System
- Medical Capabilities Assessment & Status Tool (US FEMA)
- Myocyte-Specific Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase
- Multidimensional Conjugate Gradient Method
- Montezuma-Cortez High School (Cortez, CO)
- M monomer of Creatine Kinase
- Muscle-Specific Creatine Kinase (biochemistry)
- Multi-Class Interest Profile
- Macrocephaly-Capillary Malformation
- Mobility, Countermobility, and Survivability
- Modified Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Modular Cable Modem Termination System
- Mobile Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer
- Mobile Customer Relationship Management System
- Macrophage/Monocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor
- Multi-Colony Stimulating Factor (receptor)
- M-Shaped Coupled Sectorial Loop Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Introduction to MicroStrategy Mobile class is designed for business users, BI analysts and developers, and project managers.
This includes interactive whiteboards, student response systems and mobile class pads, which can help enhance student engagement and interaction with their teachers and peers.
But among the standouts was Solmaz Shahbazi's video Tam Size Gore (Perfectly Suited for You), 2005, which documents the growth of gated communities, areas of elegant comfort and security for an upwardly mobile class that emerged in the '90s.
We had a good GPS fix, but I didn't know lead's plan to get through the Mobile Class C airspace, which we would be approaching in 25 minutes.
 The proliferation of steamboats on the Mississippi River system in the 1820s and 1830s gave southern merchants and planters opportunities for considerable profits but also created a mobile class of slaves and free blacks that moved with ease through the economic arteries of the southern economy.
5 inch mobile class drives will improve to 31% from 18% and its share of 3.
Robbins-Higgins competed with two other emerging filmmakers Shawn Ku (36, The Mobile Class, Pretty Dead Girl), and Jonathan Levine (28, Love Bytes, Shards).