ViaSat mobile broadband systems are designed to provide high-speed, beyond line-of-sight communications for media-rich ISR, C2, and other applications.
What does MBS stand for?
MBS stands for Mobile Broadband System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MBS
We have 344 other meanings of MBS in our Acronym Attic
- Millions of Bytes per Second
- Mind, Body and Spirit
- Mind, Body Skill
- Minimum Basis Set (wave function)
- Minimum Breaking Strain (equipment strength rating)
- Mission Base Staff
- Mission Bit Stream
- Missionaries of the Blessed Sacrament (USA)
- Mobile Base Station
- Mobile Base System (International Space Station)
- Mobile Remote Servicer Base System
- Model-Based Sonification (cognitive interaction technology)
- Model-Based Specification
- Modified Barium Swallow (diagnostic test)
- Modified Bishop Score (pregnancy)
- Modular Boot System (footware configured for different temperate zones)
- Modulated Backscatter Signal
- Moebius Syndrome
- Mohammed Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia Crown Prince)
- Molecular Bonded Shell (Knight Rider TV Show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IPWireless Mobile Broadband system is based on the UMTS TD-CDMA standard, a global standard that can be used by operators and manufacturers worldwide.
Worldwide, Airvana's mobile broadband systems are deployed on six continents in 16 major networks by industry-leading service providers who demand high standards of carrier-class performance.