In the B2B segment, ONE is market leader when it comes to the private mobile branch exchange, which forms an affordable and flexible alternative to the fixed line.
What does MBX stand for?
MBX stands for Mobile Branch Exchange (telecommunications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MBX
We have 1 other meaning of MBX in our Acronym Attic
- Monkey Bay Wildlife Sanctuary (Belize)
- Morro Bay Wine Seller (Morro Bay, CA)
- Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources
- Management by Wishful Thinking
- Mechanical Biological Waste Treatment (sewage treatment; South Africa)
- Multiple/Bilateral Warthin's Tumor (pathology)
- Matki Bozej Wspomozenia Wiernych (Polish: Our Lady of Help the Faithful)
- Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association
- Mail Box (Eudora filename extension)
- Message Bus Exchange
- Motherboard Express
- Milton Branch YMCA (Pennsylvania)
- Motor Boat and Yachting
- Maintenance, Bureau of Yards and Docks (US Navy)
- Muslim Boys Youth Group (Islamic Association of Long Island; New York)
- Macatawa Bay Yacht Club (Macatawa, MI)
- Maple Bay Yacht Club (Duncan, BC, Canada)
- Meydenbauer Bay Yacht Club (Bellevue, WA)
- Martin Bekebrede Yacht Design
- Medina Bees Youth Football, Inc. (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both companies will now work together to combine Norwood's EnterpriseMobility solution with the Mobile Branch Exchange product from OnRelay.
ONE is the only mobile telephony operator in Austria to offer the first real cost control service for private post-paid customers as well as in the business sector with the private mobile branch exchange, which forms a more flexible and inexpensive alternative to the fixed line.