Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) has an output of 290,000 b/d of crude oil and 100,000 b/d of condensate.
What does MPNU stand for?
MPNU stands for Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business (Canada)
- Mai Po Nature Reserve (Hong Kong)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources (Pakistan)
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Managed Private Network Services
- malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor
- Malignant Primary Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
- Malignant Peripheral Neuroectodermal Tumor (cancer)
- Master Positioning, Navigation, and Timing Plan (US DoD)
- Most Probable Number of Viable Cells
- Mail Processing Operation (USPS)
- Main Phase Onset
- Maintenance of Public Order
- Major Project Office
- Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
- Manila Philharmonic Orchestra (Philippines)
- Manual Pitch Override
- Manufactured, Processed or Otherwise Used (Environment Canada)
- Manufacturing Process Optimization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Executive Chairman of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, Paul Caldwell, confirmed that the operating companies, at the peak of the cash squeeze had to reduce operations, drop services on drilling rigs and some service contracts and defer spending on selected capital projects.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), a JV of ExxonMobil and the state-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corps (NNPC), has discovered a rich gas condensate field in Oil Mining Licence (OML) 104, some 75 km Nigeria's Akwa Ibom state.