4 Kyodo Two brokerage houses under Mizuho Financial Group Inc.
What does MHFG stand for?
MHFG stands for Mizuho Financial Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mile High Football Camp (Lakewood, CO)
- Minnesota Heart Failure Criteria
- Montpellier Herault Football Club (France)
- Mt. Hope Family Center (Rochester, NY)
- Marine Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- Mile High Flood District (Denver, CO)
- Mill Hall Fire Department (Mill Hall, PA)
- Massachusetts Healthy Families Evaluation
- Materials Handbook for Fusion Energy Systems
- Medicine Hat Film Festival (Canada)
- Maintenance Hour per Flight Hour
- Middlesex Habitat for Humanity (Connecticut)
- Monadnock Habitat for Humanity (Keene, NH)
- Mahindra Holdings and Finance Ltd.
- Majjarrrsha Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Manipal Home Finance Ltd. (India)
- Medal of Honor: Frontline (video game)
- Most Holy Family Monastery (Fillmore, NY)
- Medicine Hat Folk Music Club (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Flood Map Modernization (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 14 November 2012 Mitsubishi UFJ, considered to be Japan's biggest bank, and Mizuho Financial Group have reported a drop in profits.
uk Global Banking News - 01 November 2012 Japanese bank Mizuho Financial Group (TYO: 8411) has recruited Fumihide Goto from UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) and Kei Takahashi from Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) to add to its analysts' team and to help it compete with Nomura (TYO: 8604), according to a Bloomberg report.