What does MIXDES stand for?
MIXDES stands for Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (symposium; Poland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Management Information Exchange
- Manipulated, Independent, X Axis (graphing variables)
- Mediation of Information using XML
- Member Information Exchange
- Microfinance Information EXchange (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor)
- Milan Internet Exchange
- Multicast-Friendly Internet Exchange
- Multilateral Information Exchange (large-project coordination approach)
- Multimedia Internet Exchange
- Multiservice Interchange (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Model/Measurement Integration Experiment in Estuary Dynamics
- MIX Virtual Machine
- Make It Your Business
- Manipur International Youth Centre (India)
- Marmaris International Yacht Club (Turkey)
- Mason's Island Yacht Club (Mystic, CT)
- Maternal Infant and Young Child Nutrition (program)
- Melaka International Youth Dialogue (conference; World Assembly of Youth; Melaka, Malaysia)
- Marin Interfaith Youth Outreach (San Rafael, CA)