Metaplastic bone formation in the subcutaneous nodule of a patient with mixed connective tissue disease.
What does MCTC stand for?
MCTC stands for Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCTC
We have 42 other meanings of MCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Manchester China Town Business Association (UK)
- Mean Calendar Time Between Failure
- Maneuver Combat Training Center (US Army)
- Mankato Citizens Telephone Company (Minnesota)
- Maryland Correctional Training Center
- Maternal Care and Treatment Centre
- Melbourne Clay Target Club
- Midwest Counterdrug Training Center (Johnston, IA)
- Military Corrective Training Centre (UK)
- Minneapolis Community & Technical College (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mobility Commanders Tactics Course (US Air Force)
- Model City Tax Code (Arizona)
- Maneuver Combat Training Centers - Instrumentation Systems
- Marine Corps Tactical Communications Architecture
- Marine Corps Transformational Communications Architecture
- Morris County Track Coaches Association (New Jersey)
- Diploma Management of Clean Technologies
- Marin County Transit District
- Maximum Cell Transfer Delay (Sprint-ATM)
- Mean Cell Transfer Delay (ATMF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Rheumatology [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Adenrele Deji Olajide, MD, specializes in care for patients with rheumatoid arthritis, SLE/lupus, mixed connective tissue disease, myositis and other rheumatologic conditions.
In fact, the post viral syndrome sometimes simulates one of the mixed connective tissue diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, or systemic lupus.
Huston's group, 122 of 791 patients with scleroderma and mixed connective tissue disease who were seen in 50 community rheumatology practices had an existing diagnosis of PAH.