uk Global Banking News - 27 March 2012 Japan-based Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (TO: 8306) has announced that it will hire currency strategists.
What does MUFG stand for?
MUFG stands for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Minnesota Uniform Fire Code (est. 2003)
- Mobile Units for Family Communication (Red Cross)
- Monash University Fencing Club (Australia)
- Murdoch University Foundation for Continuing Veterinary Education
- Mandatory Ugly Fat Friend
- Maus und Fenster Firlefanz (German: Mouse and Window Nonsense)
- Melbourne Underground Film Festival (Australia)
- Men United for Fantasy Football
- Montreal Underground Film Festival
- Multi-Use File For Interagency News
- Moi University Faculty of Health Sciences (Indiana University)
- Medieval Unicode Font Initiative
- Multi-User Flight Information Display System (arrival/departure, gate, and related informaiton)
- Malawi Union for the Informal Sector (est. 2000; small trades advocacy and education)
- Manly Ultimate Frisbee League (Australia)
- Maritime University Field Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Make Up for Last Year
- Micro Flying Robots
- Munitions User Functional Manager (US Air Force)
- Men United Fathers Network (UK; est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan's top banking group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group lender also said Monday it has decided to inject about 20 billion yen into Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley's debt crisis.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFJ) has put together a syndicated loan worth five billion dollars for a sovereign wealth fund in Abu Dhabi, a report said on Sunday.
TOKYO -- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group wishes to expresses its deepest sympathy for people who were affected by Hurricane Sandy along the East Coast.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Japan's largest securities firm, and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan's largest bank by assets, reported profits in the period.
uk Global Banking News - 5 July 2011 [The above article date 30 June 2011 has been amended below to correctly reference the parent company, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc (MUFG).
TOKYO, April 22 Kyodo Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc.
Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) said Monday that it would receive 600 million dollars' worth of shares in Morgan Stanley as part of the Wall Street giant's latest fund-raising move.