The event was held in the lush surroundings of Zealandia, a 252-hectare wildlife preserve of which Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand is a long-term principal partner.
What does MMNZ stand for?
MMNZ stands for Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMNZ
We have 1 other meaning of MMNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Mary Moody Northen Theatre (St. Edward's University; Austin, TX)
- Measles and Maternal Neonatal Tetanus
- Megaman Network Transmission (video game)
- Mexico Men's National Team
- Murtaugh Meyer Nelson & Treglia (law firm; Irvine, CA)
- My Mans N' Them (Boston, MA hip hop group)
- Megaman NT Warrior (cartoon series)
- Materiel Management National Workshop (Canada)
- Medicaid Matters New York
- Mazda Motors of New Zealand
- Mach Max Operating (aviation)
- Maden Mühendisleri Odasý
- Magnetic Method of Orientation (directional drilling compass type)
- Main Mechanical Outfitting
- Maintenance Management Officer
- Maintenance Manual Organization Level (TMINS)
- Maintenance Material Officer
- Make Money Online (Internet marketing)
- Makine Muhendisler Odasi (Turkish: Chamber of Mechanical Engineers)
- Man-Made Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (Mitsubishi) (TSE: 7211), a Japan-based automaker, in collaboration with its New Zealand subsidiary Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand (MMNZ) to unveil the zero-emissions i MiEV*1 electric vehicle in New Zealand.
Mitsubishi withdraws TV sponsorship after racist comments SYDNEY - Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Ltd.