uk Auto Business News - 23 November 2012 Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, the Japanese Daimler Commercial Vehicles subsidiary, has received the 'Car of the Year Special Award 2013' at the 'Automotive Researchers' and Journalists' Conference' held in Japan.
What does MFTBC stand for?
MFTBC stands for Mitsubishi FUSO Truck and Bus Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc
- Multifunction Towed Array
- Mean Firm Transaction Arrival Rate
- Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System (Star Wars)
- Major Field Test in Business (educational testing)
- Metal for the Brain (Australian heavy metal festival)
- Motor Fuel Tax Bureau
- Multi Functional Training Brigade
- Music for the Blind (UK)
- Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank
- Mean Flight Time Between Failures
- Made From The Best Stuff On Earth (Snapple)
- Maine Fair Trade Campaign (Greene, ME)
- Managerial & Financial Training Centre (Saudi Arabia)
- Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate
- Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy Center (various locations)
- Message from the Country (The Move album)
- Music from the Corner (Task Force album)
- Minnesota Frog and Toad Calling Survey (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation is headquartered in Kawasaki, Japan, and is approximately 90%-owned by Daimler AG.
Qatar Automobiles Company (QAC) has celebrated the awarding of the ISO/TS 16949 Quality Certification to Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) in Japan.
uk Auto Business News - 13 May 2011 Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, a German-owned, Japan-based manufacturer of trucks and buses, has launched its new 'Canter' light truck at the Brisbane Truck Show, held between May 5 and May 8, 2011.
uk Auto Business News - 16 March 2011 Daimler AG (NYSE: DAI) (FWB: DAI), a Germany-based automaker, has closed production facilities and administration offices at its Japan-based Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation this week.
uk Daimler AG (NYSE: DAI) (FWB: DAI), a Germany-based automaker, has increased its equity in Japan-based Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation.
uk Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (Mitsubishi Fuso), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Motor Corporation (TYO: 7211), has named Todd Bloom as its new president and CEO of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America.
uk Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (TYO: 7211), is expanding its business to India, according to President Albert Kirchmann.