Tokyo, Japan, Apr 7, 2008 - (JCN Newswire) - Following its annual meeting of Trustees on the 3rd April, the Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa (MCFEA) has announced a program of GBP230,000 in new grants, including a 3-year grant to Peace Parks Foundation and an initial 1-year grant to Birdlife International.
What does MCFEA stand for?
MCFEA stands for Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa (United Kingdom)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Muskoka Community Futures Development Corporation (Huntsville, Canada)
- Michigan Council of Federal Depository Libraries
- Michigan Council for Family and Divorce Mediation
- Magnet Certified Forensic Examiner
- Management Consulting Field Experience (Babson College; Babson Park, MA)
- Master Certified Food Executive (International Food Service Executives Association)
- MATLAB Central File Exchange
- Mill Cottage Farm Experience
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe, BV (joint venture; Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Caterpillar Industrial, Inc.)
- Thousand Cubic Feet Equivalent (gas exploration)
- Manheim Central Foundation for Educational Enrichment (community-based group; Manheim, PA)
- Massachusetts Cultural Facilities Fund
- Minnesota Correctional Facility at Faribault
- Mississippi Coast Fly Fishers
- Monaco Charity Film Festival (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
- More Choice for Families (Australia)
- Multi-Point Critical Flicker Fusion Frequency (mechanical engineering)
- Medical Care Facilities Financing Agency (New York)
- Ministerial Council on Forestry, Fisheries and Aquaculture (Australia)
- Mid Coast Fantasy Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 17, 2007 - (JCN Newswire) - The Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa (MCFEA) has announced three new grants for projects with environmental and developmental charities in 2007, worth over GBP90,000 in total.