Mitretek Systems (now Noblis), a non-profit corporation, supported early work on the ET cover concept, and the Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence (AFCEE) also supported use of the ET cover concept.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Mitretek Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest Talent Search (Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University)
- Military Tracking System
- Military Training Standard
- Mineralized Top Soil (aquariums)
- Miniature Toggle Switch (electronics)
- Minimal Time Slicing
- Minimum Technical Standards
- Ministry Training Strategy
- mIRC Theme Standard
- Missile Test Station
- Mobile Telephone System
- Mobile TeleSystems (GSM cellular operator in Central and Eastern Europe)
- Mobile Trace System (G-Gundam)
- Mobile Tracking Station/Set
- Mobile Traffic Shaper (Cellglide)
- Mobile Transaction Server (Aldata Solution Oyj)
- Mobile Treatment System (vapor extraction system for contamination clean ups)
- Modernization Through Spares
- Module-to-Truss Structure
- Mohr-Tranebjaerg Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without the generous donations from Northern Virginia corporate sponsors such as SAIC, Mitretek Systems, Northrop Grumman, Fiserv, Integrity Applications Inc, IEEE, Raytheon, Crest, OEC Engineering and Curry's Auto Corp, the students would not be able to participate in FIRST competitions.
Lynette Goodwin is a lead transportation engineer in the Intelligent Transportation Systems Division of Mitretek Systems.
Mitretek Systems also developed a Web-based scoring mechanism known as IQ-Tool.
Toxicokinetics Toxicodynamics Chair: Gary Ginsberg (a) Chair: Elaine Faustman (a) Connecticut Department of University of Washington Public Health Rapporteur: William Breslin (a) Rapporteur: James Bruekner Eli Lilly & Co University of Georgia Breakout Group: Breakout Group: Richard Albertini Hugh Barton University of Vermont US EPA/ORD/NHEERL Adolfo Correa (a) Matthew Bogdanffy CDC DuPont Haskell Laboratory John DeSesso Harvey Clewell Mitretek Systems ICF Kaiser/KS Crump Group Rodney Dietert Karen Davis-Bruno (a) Cornell University U.
So Matthew's father, Ray Cerniglia, went to his bosses at Mitretek Systems of McLean, Virginia.